how do u know?

how do u know the baby dropped? and does it mean that the baby will be coming soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• babys drop earlie as 29 weeks,
    it doesnt mean your going into labor soon.

Besides the heartburn getting better and having to pee more, your tummy will look a lot lower. Plus, you may feel a lot more pelvic pressure.
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:22 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• i tthink baabies drop aaround 32 weeksand usually dot come ttill 39 40 weks i tntnno what it feels like ssorry .
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Most woman feel more pressure down below and can breathe easier, and oftentimes your belly is visibly lower. Some women drop several weeks before they deliver, others (like me) don't drop until baby is coming out. It really doesn't mean much, sorry. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:09 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• The baby drops usually near the end of the 3rd trimester. It does NOT mean the baby is coming. My dd dropped and was engaged 4 weeks before she actually came..and she was overdue!
    lilmissJ

Answer by lilmissJ at 6:13 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• when my son dropped i was 32 weeks and it felt like pressure in my pelvic area more then in my stomach.. ect.. i was able to eat more, cause the pressure was off my stomach... i cant wait for this one to drop it is sp hard for me to breath right now
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 6:14 PM on Nov. 25, 2008