How woud you feel if your so/dh forgot your birthday?

and you've been together for a few years. Mine forget mine. We've been together for over 4 years and he didn't even say Happy Birthday. Nothing. He took off to hang with family and left me with our sick kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• devilangry

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Like I have the right to forget his, which is the day after mine,and our son's is also on mine. We've been married almost 23 years, and neither one really ever forgets, especially since our son was born 18 years ago. Sorry your man didn't remember. Happy Birthday, anyway.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• it has happened before and i'm sure it will happen again. i used to get upset but i guess now i don't care as much. i just stopped giving him thoughtful birthday gifts....a kiss and some banana bread is all now. he gives me some money when he remembers it is (or was) my birthday. i would rather have a gift, but beggars can't be choosers.

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It wouldn't be good for him! To say the least... my birthday is a big deal, It's the one day I get a year, so I'm a brat about it lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Hurt! I'd make sure when he came to bed to say "thanks this was a nice birthday".
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Happy Birthday!! My ex did not forget I just did not have any money to buy my own gift.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I probally would've stomped my feet and got all bent out. Then I would put shaving cream in his shoes and and selofane the toilet seat at night really awesome if he walks around in the dark!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Letlovegrow...we must be the same kind of spiteful. LOL! I would wait until it was just after midnight so there was no way he could do anything to fix it and yell. LOL! I don't know what that would accomplish, but it sounds like exactly what I would do.

Honestly, mine is like a holiday killjoy. Our running joke is "everyday is Valentine's Day" because he never does anything special for any holiday. No presents, no special treatment, no card, nothing...so what is the difference, I guess.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:54 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• IMPOSSIBLE! Something else is going on here for sure.
    jonellg

Answer by jonellg at 11:48 PM on Mar. 21, 2011