2 weeks late.. advice please..

i took loestrin 24 for 2 months, didnt have time to pick it up b/c of working 2 jobs.. now im 2 weeks late. i took a test friday night but my urine was too diluted to even get a solid result and the secondtest the negative line was where the positive line goes which was weird. the test was first response btw. my "symptoms" are excessive discharge (more then usual and no its not a yeast infection, no burning, itching, odor) im either crabby or crying, breast tenderness, super gassy, diahrea, light cramping. im going to test again and im hoping i get AF soon so i can get back onto bc cuz im going nuts here. we do use protection kuz we arent trying to have a child right now. and if you are going to bash, please keep your opinions to yourself. thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Health

• the ibs symptoms sound like pms to me.....but i guess you could just re-test and then go to the dr. if it is still not clear. i thought the first response had 1 line for negative and 2 lines for positive? i didn't think it depended on the position of the lines
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:27 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• thanks!!! i figured pms too but i think its me missing the whole month like maybe i just didnt ovulatelast month or i ovulated late..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Everytime I went off birth control I had excessive discharge. Being on birth control for any amount of time can mess up your cycle. It's different for each person. I would wait a couple of weeks to see if your cycle kicks back into gear. Or wait until the morning and take a test. If there's even a faint line, you're probably preg.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 11:37 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• sound like you are but there alot of stress in working two job i would ask my doc
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 11:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• ya turns out being off b/c for a month messd it up and i was 16 days late.. i was guna take a test the next morning but i got the blood coming out feeling and i was relieved :) got my b/c early this time so i wont be off of it now.. just gotta switch to a cheaper one now with good enough outcomes to this one
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2011