HELP any one ever hear of www.igomogul.com?

this is a home based job where you give them 199$ to set up a website and from there you get paid to blog, write storys, sell there products and your products promote your buisiness or anything. i want to know if any one does this or has heard of them and can give me any information about it
thankyou so much for helping me i appreciate it.

alangel17

Asked by alangel17 at 6:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have never heard of anything like that but it has one of those secure site logos at the bottom. Not sure how much that means but anyway I represent a company which allows me to work from home and is also recognized by the better business bureau as well. I dont post anywhere that charges. You have so many places that you can post your business adds for free. and also businesses that are cheaper to start for example mine which is $29. I hope you find what you are looking for and are successful. Amanda with Motivated moms
    www.motivatedmoms.net/sarahnenzo
    amkatmomof2

Answer by amkatmomof2 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• That's called affiliate marketing and you can go to KeeperBay.com right now and do the same thing for free. igomogul.com is a load of BULL! I make around $100.00 a day doing exactly what you described. Want to know how I learned: Honest Holly - tacky name, but she won't scam you out of $200.00. Purchase the eBook, nothing else. Once you've read the eBook contact me I'll help you get setup. This is my daily income with JUST clickback: http://keeperbay.com/blog/archives/category/where-the-money-is

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• After recieving numerous complaints on the net as well as an F rating from the Arizona BBB, igomogul.com changed its company name to websitebusiness.com. There igomogul.com site redirects you to their new site and Arizona BBB has both listed on the same profile.
    This is the same work at home, pay per click, review scam with a new name. If you have been contacted by anyone representing exodusweb.com, igomogul.com or websitebusiness.com file a complaint with Arizona BBB, Arizona Attorney General, IC3 and your states Attorney General, also contact 3 On you side at azfamily.com
    deborahallen

Answer by deborahallen at 7:09 PM on Nov. 27, 2009