Does anyone here watch "Army Wives"?

I just started watching on Netflix and I'm only on season two (almost through) and I LOVE this show. I don't know why I didn't start watching it a long time ago when I +saw+ the first episode. There are alot of good positive stories and messages and not too much pull-eachother's-hair out drama. I think we've had enough of that on tv. lol

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 10:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• I have been watching since the first season.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I just started on netflix tonight :))) I'm loving it soo far!!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:43 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I started watching on netflix too I just finished all the season too date and I LOVED it!!
    cortneynrob

Answer by cortneynrob at 10:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I watched from the beginnng and I LOVE it!
    I was an Air Force wife and I can really identify with these ladies and their husbands and the military life.
    It is an outstanding show!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:54 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• No. I just don't want to be reminded of the things i go through or that could be reality.
    Anonymous

• Yeah I see alot of myself in each of the women and it reminds me so much of when my husband was in the army and in Iraq. I really wish this show was on then. It would have helped me alot. Love the show and there isn't anyone on it that I don't like. I love all of the characters. Except the ones that try to screw everyone. lol
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I understand that Anonymous. But what I love about the show is that it is very sensative when they talk about the soldiers going overseas and war time. As far as I can tell anyway.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• The end of the last episode (Sunday the 20th )when the black car drove up and all the ladies were afraid they were coming to tell them that their husband died was SO accurate. It happens that way in real life. Years ago,when we were based in New Mixico,there were 4 crashes within a few months time and we were all afraid that the car would come up to our house with the base Chaplain and the Wing Commander to give us bad news. It is hard to watch but next week we will find out which one died. That is so real.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 3:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I try to but lately been so tired at 8 pm on sundays
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2011