Cheating dhs

If your fiance cheats on you over and over and you forgive him but then he trys again but the other person stops it would you forgive him but not her even though she is the one who told you the truth like you ask

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• why would you forgive him and not her? especially since she is the one who stopped it? and i would think that you would see the pattern by now...........but hey some people take longer than others. don't take out your anger for your fiance on the intended 'other woman'. she did the right thing....he didn't.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:49 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It takes two to tango. He would be long gone.
    Anonymous

• the first time it happened, i wouldn't have a fiance anymore.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 10:52 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• drop him like a hot potato
    he will do it again and again with other woman.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 10:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:16 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It would only take one time and he would be out the door. It's extremely unhealthy for you to keep forgiving his indiscretions. Move on please.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I learned the hard way and now I'm stuck! If he cheats now he will cheat after you get married! So you need to decide if ths is what you want to put up with for the rest of your life if not get out of the relatonship now while you can! It happened to me and I guarntee that it will happen to you too!
    Anonymous

• ya im the girl who pushed him away. he was my ex and i got a little drunk and vonrable. my fiance forgave me and its the first time i had ever cheated on anyone. and know my dh and i are doing really good we have a baby on the way and we are living for our family. he has also forgiven my ex . but his fiance has now dicided im trying to brake them up even though i told her i was walking away completly after he tried again when we were not drinking. yet hes forgiven and im a hore
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I wouldnt take him back after the first time he cheated!
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 11:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• He'd be gone in my house
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 1:33 AM on Mar. 22, 2011