PREGNANT?????AGAIN?????

my third child is 5 months and after I had him I got my tubes tied and now I am 10 days late on my period, I just took a test and I saw a very faded line but my husban could not make it out so I am taking another one in the morning and if I see it again going to go get blood work done in the morning, I have heard of people getting pregnant after getting their tubes tied but really this fast????? Advise anyone I know I will feel EXTRA BLESSED if I am but come on.......

PS havent had any extra stress in my life lately so I know that wasnt the reason for not having a period.

SkylaReneeMom

Asked by SkylaReneeMom at 10:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Health

• It was probably an evaporation line. The way they do tubals now, it's damn near impossible. And no way, that soon.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Good luck, Hon. I've always heard that it can happen after they grow back- a long time, I think. I'd have some serious words for the doctor. Come back and let us know what the test said. Good luck.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 10:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• They usually perfom bilateral tubal ligations today. They don't grow back.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Your pregnancy hormones can hang out in your body for awhile after you give birth also. I had a false positive due to that very thing when my first born was 8 weeks old.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 11:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I would probably be pooping my pants and peeing on every test I could get my hands on tonight. If there is any chance I am pregnant, I am one to test and test some more until I see a period or a positive. Yikes!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:12 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• yess it can still be your pregnancy hormones.....that is why it is reading that way i have had that happn i may be wrong..but can also be right
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 1:10 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• A tubal, even currently, has the same failure rate as condoms. Yes, it's possible, and yes it's possible this soon. The bad thing is the chance of ectopic skyrockets when your tubes are tied, so yes, the sooner you can get to the doctor the better, because an ectopic can be life-threatening. Best wishes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• well I went yesterday and got some blood work and it all came back neg, so the doctor said I may have problems with it for awhile since I did have them tied I wont bounce back into my monthly routine like I did with my other two so now I am on a waiting game
    SkylaReneeMom

Comment by SkylaReneeMom (original poster) at 6:54 AM on Mar. 24, 2011