What do other moms think about nudity?

I recently started a new relationship with a friend of mine. Like me, she is divorced and has a daughter. The big thing is this, when they are home, neither of them wear clothes. I am not sure how to handle this. I love and care for her deeply as she does for me. I want to be a part of her life. Should I embrace this aspect and try it? What should I say to my daughter who will be spending time there now too? I don't consider myself a prude, but not one who goes for shock value. I am also a natural woman down below, as is my new friend. While she and her daughter are used to this, I know for a fact my daughter is the complete opposite. She fell for all the trends once she got to High School and I let her do it. I would love to hear back from everyone.

femcove

Asked by femcove at 11:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldnt do it personally..but if you're comfortable with it then hey..its your body your daughter should understand.
    Mami9674

Answer by Mami9674 at 11:23 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Ok really? People dont just walk around naked all the time.
    Anonymous

• I think its interesting you have a blank profile basically & no views & you come here & immediately post this question. Right.
    Anonymous

• Nudity is not my thing, and I don't feel comfortable around those who practice it, when they're nude. However, I also don't bash them for it, and wouldn't let it stop our friendship. I would just speak up and say I'm not ok with nudity, but I have no right to dictate what you wear in your own home. So if you don't mind I'd rather hang out at my place, or in public, unless you're willing to wear clothes when I come to visit. Part of being in a friendship is making accommodations so those friends are comfortable and there's common ground. If neither side is wiling to compromise it's not a good friendship anyways. You have to do what you feel is best. If it bothers you to be nude personally, but not if others are, then go that route. Or try it and see how you like the lifestyle if you're willing. Let DD make the decision for herself if she wants to partake or not.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 11:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Your child is in high school? Your girlfriend needs to cover up for company. My children might see a glimpse of me getting ready or when I'm in the shower but I always cover up for my step children.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 11:26 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Wow thats a hard question. I really don't think your dd will be ok with it. Shes a young girl and letting her experiance that might not be a good idea. You can try talking to her but even then idk.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 11:27 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I think it's odd and my child would not be going over there.
    jonellg

Answer by jonellg at 11:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It certainly would not be acceptable for me. Would you let your son go over to a grown man's house while he walked around naked? um. no
    jfblaine83

Answer by jfblaine83 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• as in totally naked or just bra and panties.....
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 1:58 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• hmm, no dont walk around naked with your daughter or hers. keep it between the sheets with your mate and only your mate! thats what makes it special, right?
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:35 AM on Mar. 22, 2011