Should i tell my parents im pregnant now or wait? also, other questions.

i havent confirmed the pregnancy yet. ive had all the signs, i think im about 10weeks. ive taken a couple home tests and they were positive. im going to take a clinic test wednesday but i cant get into the doctor until after spring break. also, i was wondering has anyone ever got light spotting during pregnancy and have it conviently be near when you would get your period but instead it'd make it seem your were late or extra early? someone told me it was just my body adjusting to the horomones and not having a period because ive spotted lightly around time of my last 2periods but i was either a week later or 3days early.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was in the same situation..i went ahead and told my very strict parents and got it over with...annnd its better if you tell them now so you can start going to the doctors and get all your vitamins and all that good stuff for you and your little one :}..and i was spotting for a lil while also but thats another reason you should most def tell your parents so you can ask the doctors all these questions
    Mami9674

Answer by Mami9674 at 11:28 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I would confirm it with the doctor and then tell.

And yes spotting is normal. It can be from hormones, implantation, or the placenta attaching to the uterine wall.
    Anonymous

• I'd say it's safe to say you're pregnant. You should tell your parents sooner rather than later. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:45 AM on Mar. 22, 2011