How come I can't find a certain group?

Earlier today I was tring to find a certain group to try to get into, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to find it. I know it exists, because I saw some one on here who belongs to the group. It's called Fireproof Your Marriage. I tried to find it under Entertainment (since I think it's a group based on a movie called Fireproof) and I also tried searching under Christian. But I could not find the group. I know I saw it on someone's group page. I know I'm not crazy! So why in the world can I not find it?? Someone please, please help me out! Thank you so much!

Mari6443

Asked by Mari6443 at 11:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Don't know if this will help but here it is. 

---FIREPROOF the movie---

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Are you sure it isn't deleted? I was in a group that got deleted. Try putting your curser on the group tab and click "My Groups". All your groups will show up and if that group isn't there then the owner of that group probably deleted it.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 9:53 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Have you tried searching "Fireproof you marriage"? Maybe they changed their privacy settings and you can't search it anymore but have to be invited...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2011