Has any one up here ever gotten prego while your firstborn is 4 months...??

How hard was it ,and what made this easier? I have one lil boy that will be 4 months the 27th of this month!! and im kinda freaking out

Mami9674

Asked by Mami9674 at 11:53 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• I found out when my oldest was 4 months old that I was pregnant. My boys are 13 months apart. It was hard at times since they were both still little at the same time but you just take one day at a time. After the first couple of months and we got in a routine things were a lot smoother. My pregnancy was harder, more pains, since my body didn't have time to recover. My boys are now 3 and 4 and are the best of friends. I would do it all over again. It is so neat just to sit and listen to them play and make each other laugh. Good luck to you!
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 12:22 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i had my son and was pregnant about one and a half 2 months later i guess my kids are easy bc it really wasnt as hard as everyone said it was but the worst thing is not having 4 hands to do 5 things at once the best part is they always have a best friend and playmate their age
    Rita_Mae

Answer by Rita_Mae at 1:32 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• This is why condoms are good things...they prevent pregnancy.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 9:31 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• no duh..i never said it was unplanned..
    Mami9674

Comment by Mami9674 (original poster) at 10:12 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My oldest was 6 months when I got pregnant again. And #2 was just 4 months when I got pregnant the 3rd time. That was 3 kids in just over 2 years. It was hard but doable. You figure things out and learn a lot of tricks. I think it's completely different than the way people now a days raise a single child at those ages. You can't spend every waking moment doting on just one kid so they become rather independent and self-reliant at an early age which I think it good. It is stressful the first couple of years, especially if you don't have help or emotional support from your spouse (it was just us, we had little help from family when our kids were small). They are 10, 9 and 8 now and I can't imagine doing it any other way. They are very close and have most of the same friends so they all hang out together. It was definitely worth the stress of the baby/toddler years.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:25 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I only have one ds that's almost two so I don't know but here's a bump =]
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Mine are 15 months apart. I wasn't sure I even wanted a second child so it was difficult at first. Now they are 8 and 9 and I couldn't imagine it being any other way. They are so close... I am very glad it worked out this way.
    ConcernedMom141

Answer by ConcernedMom141 at 12:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• ME ME! I have two boys 13 months apart. It was HARD because my first had acid reflux and screamed 19 hrs a day for the first 9 months of life. But, it does get better. They are now 4 and 5. They are close, heading for school and best friends. It will be ok.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My son is 8, and I have a 5 yo born March 15, and a soon to be 4 yo born april 24.... 13 motnhes apart, and we had a bast and still do! Plus we have a 1, and 3 month old...LOL It will be ok! <3 to ya!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2011