Normal ultrasounds...not the 3d or 4d kind

were you able to see little features that you can post right to your face or your SO's face?

when i got my u/s on Thursday we were able to see the teeth,he has his daddies teeth :) we were also able to see the lips and nose, he had a smallish nose so were saying the baby has my nose right new and the baby has big lips....i have thin lips so he has his daddies lips to

were any of you able to find little features during ultrasounds?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't care as long a it shows a baby in there. lol
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:01 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• lol well i know that but you didnt try to see whos teeth they had or anything like that when you got ultrasound pictures?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I didn't see teeth, but my oldest DD looked like a spitting image of her daddy on ultrasound (I had one done at 36 weeks so could see a lot) she of course came out looking just like her daddy :) she is now 3 and is a spitting image of me, it is crazy how that happens. My youngest looked like me in ultrasound and came out looking like me, but at the age of 1, she looks just like her daddy.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:07 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I can find out when he or she is born. I mean it would be cool to use the new state of the art 3-d or 4-d ultra sounds, don't get me wrong. But I really just wanna see the baby, regardless if it's old school or new school.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:07 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• well i mean i dont try to figure out who my baby looks like but i mean if i notice something in the ultrasound that looks like either me or my boyfriend then i point it out >.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Well of course! I did the same thing. I cannot wait for my 20 weeks ultrasound with this one :) I always get so excited. A month and a half to go!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:14 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• We couldn't see a ton, except his jawline and face shape. But he sure let us know what his gender was!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:42 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I'm 38 weeks and due to my "advanced maternal age" I've had a sonogram every week for a few weeks now. I can already tell that this kid looks like her sister (I pray she doesn't have the giant melon head her sister had at birth). Such a cute little smushed face!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:06 AM on Mar. 22, 2011