Prenatal support belts

Does anyone know where I can find a support belt for a plus size person?? All the ones I have come across only go to a 20 and im a 24-26 im getting really frustrated the doctor said to get one and I cant find one anywhere!!!

michellesgirls2

Asked by michellesgirls2 at 12:07 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I got one from my doctor. I always end up having to wear them because I get so big and the pressure becomes too much. Maybe ask your doctor who is telling you to get one, where you can find one. Are there any medical supply stores around you? Sometimes they carry them.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I hate when doctors insist on you getting something, but then have no idea where to tell you to get them. Drives me nuts!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:11 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• He told me where to go but they are the same only up to a 20....im afraid if i dont get one ill end up on bedrest and im the only one paying bills right now :(
    michellesgirls2

Comment by michellesgirls2 (original poster) at 12:11 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• http://www.plus-size-pregnancy.org/PlusMat%20Clothing%20FAQs/PlusMat_rltdproducts.html#Maternity%20Support%20Belts

There looks to be a bunch of links from the above site.  I hope that helps!  =)

musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:15 AM on Mar. 22, 2011