Ladies, what FEMALE celebrity would YOU invite into the bed? adult content

Ladies, what FEMALE celebrity would YOU invite into the bed?

That’s right, you read that title correctly. Ladies, if you could bed any FEMALE celebrity, who would it be? I know, you are not a lesbian right? Well, this is a fantasy, and research indicates that one of the top female fantasies is to have another woman in bed with them! So, take of the “heterosexual cap” and think about what starlet you would like to sex up!
I have to say, I have been asked this question over and over and over by everyone from my hubby to my girlfriends to all those people on forum. I have thought about it, and one name always comes back up – ANGELINA JOLIE. I am not talking about the “adopting 5 kids, married Billy Bob Thornton (ewwwwie), banging Brad Pitt” Angelina, I am talking about the rough starlet who starred in the movie GIA. The hot, sexy, dangerous looking star who has a body to die for and lips you want to suck on (both pairs). So for me, that image of Angelina is the one who I would bring into bed with me (and have on many nights of solo play) – and she seems to be my number 1 pick.

I feel secure in my decision, after all Angelina was voted #9 in the AskMen.com poll looking for the top 99 women of 2007. With 99 women to choose from, my pick is definitely near the top. The number 1 pick was BEYONCE, and I am eager to see if any one else chooses her – and why wouldn’t they – she is a sexy powerhouse of talent, looks and brains.

I wanted to know who my basically straight-laced girlfriends would pick, so I decided to do another “girl’s lunch” – cause you can never have too many of those – and ask them my latest question: What female star would you lesbianize?

My friend Mia was the FIRST to answer, she said UNDOUBTEDLY if she could ever do it she would pick KATE HUDSON! She loves her hair, her face, her eyes and her bod. She watched the movie “Raising Helen” where she plays a hip, stylish (and slightly slutty at times) modeling company executive. Mia told me that watching her dance around in this film made her SUPER hot. She could hardly wait for “You, Me and Dupree” to come out so she could see her in tiny nighties. I can definitely see Kate Hudson being a top choice – she is gorgeous – and has a wonderful, fun personality (at least on film she does) – so yes, I too could get on board with Kate Hudson.

My other friends took some time to decide whom they would like to get jiggy with. I think they were suppressing their latent lesbianism! Finally, my friend Janine spoke up and said, “OK, now DO NOT laugh at my choice, she is a bit older, but I just think she is sexy as hell!” We promised, and after a swig of her sangria she revealed her choice to be DIANE LANE. Hey, I completely understand this choice. While Diane is not a newcomer to the big screen, she has a definitely sexiness and hotness to her. I immediately thought of the movie “Unfaithful” where she is married to Richard Gere but has a HOT, HOT, HOT affair with the uber sexy Olivier Martinez (who, by the way, I wouldn’t kick out of bed either!)

Janine admitted that it was indeed that movie that got her thinking about Diane Lane. She told us that she had never had a sexual desire for a woman until that movie! While I find this a bit hard to believe, I said nothing and let her go on. She described watching this film with her hubby and becoming EXTREMELY aroused at the sight of Diane and Olivier going at it. IF you have not seen this film, let me assure you – the sex scenes are super steamy and thrilling.

kathy067j

Asked by kathy067j at 12:18 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• mine is the same as yours ANGELINA JOLIE...without a doubt..not gay not bi....bt she's hotter than hell
    ky_phoenix

Answer by ky_phoenix at 12:25 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• ke$ha, shes so prettty.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:31 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Tila Tequila, Katy Perry, and Tyra. I bet that chick gets freaky in the sheets, LOL.
    -Anonymous-

Answer by -Anonymous- at 12:45 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Cool study! Marion Cotillard & Keria Knightly are my picks. ;)
    FlutterBabyXO

Answer by FlutterBabyXO at 3:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Well.. I'm pansexual.. so i might skew things.

Morena Baccarin, Gina Torres, Sanaa Lathan.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 6:31 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Chelsea Handler. Mainly so I could blindfold her, tie her to the bed and beat her unmercifully for not being funny yet having her own television show.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:56 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Eva Mendez or Michelle Rodriguez. I think latino and hispanic women are so very hot and sexy.
    CopingMom33

Answer by CopingMom33 at 7:57 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Rosario Dawson

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:28 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• WOW SO MUCH TO READ!! but Lucy Liu & Zang Ziyi are my sex kitten! I love asian women (i think the 2nd name is spelled wrong..but shes from Memoris of a Geisha
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 1:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• since ive been with women it is not a fantasy and i would never want to share hubby with anyone
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2011