I really need someone's help. adult content

i really haven't been able to talk to anyone about this and im glad that i can put this anonymously cause like i said its just hard for me, im going through a really really hard time and well if someone could please help me out pls give me advice, ill tell you a little bit about myself i work part time infant care taker and go to school full time for massage therapy, now my soon to be ex husband of two years and i have been split since six months after our july marriage, seriously. he put his hands on me i let him go, now wayy before we got married him and i were dating around the time i was 18 years old him and i split up in october of 07 that same month i just had a night fling with my bf at the time & i ended up pregnant, im for sure of who my child belongs to, but that guy is in prison now, my ex husband thought she was his but it turns out she's not, this if my first divorce & i need some insight on whats going to happen? and am i going to be okay? like nothing to ugly is going to happen huh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• you will be okay leave everything in gods hands. but i truly think you need a good friend to talk to in person or maybe even your own mother, someone who you can trust 100%. i think you need to make sure no matter what that your baby girl is safe at all times and yourself for that matter as well. this seeems like a sticky situation because of the fact that your past has been rough but youll get through it. pray to god. and also, keep pursuing your job and education that's very improtant. if your ex husband put your hands on you once chances are he will do it again and you dont want or need that. it could also mean he will put his hands on your daughter and again you don't need that. i recommend you talk to a therapist or a good friend because we don't know your whole situation on cafemom we just know a few little details. we also dont know what your men are like so its hard. stick in there though, stay strong. goodluck <3
    Miszross

Answer by Miszross at 12:31 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• You'll be fine.
    You're a woman, women are born to be mothers (well, some of us at least). As long as you take care of that baby and yourself, everything else will fall into place. Don't let too much bring you down and don't over think it. God will take things into his own hands too and make things work out the way they are intended to for you. <3 Good luck mama!
    Emmasmommy04610

Answer by Emmasmommy04610 at 12:33 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Oh dear sweetie you have troubles. But your safe. You left a man that was abusing you............kudos! The baby's biological father is not present now but he is present. the gift is your daughter! Everything happens for a reason. You take care of yourself and your precious baby girl. Honesty is the first step to healing and your already there. Be good to yourself. Everything is going to be alright. (( Hugs))

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 12:36 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• you know for a fact that DD is not his??? and he too knows this right???
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 12:37 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• basically u guys will have to talk and sort through property, unless u are already in different homes and their nothing to split. then there would be child visits, ( she doesnt know he's not her real dad does she??) then you shouldnt have any issues tooo much on that unless he want to stay in her life etc. But I agree...YOU WILL BE OK. Just take it one day at a time and enjoy that bundle of JOY that smiles up at you glad to be safe and in your arms. Here if u need to chat
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 12:42 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• You'll be fine. Things will work out as long as you allow them to.
    -Anonymous-

Answer by -Anonymous- at 12:42 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• You dropped him like a hot potatoe when he put his hands on you, that proves you are a strong woman! You will be ok. I'm guessing since you only were only with him for 6 months and it's a year and a half later that you don't have much if anything to split up. If your daughter is not his then he shouldn't have any rights to her.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 1:03 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• once divorce is over, you're a free woman. priceless. he better be civil after that. be wise
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:11 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• You will be fine.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 3:17 AM on Mar. 22, 2011