(TMI) Spotting only after sex? adult content

So, we're TTC...is it normal to spot right after sex, ONLY after sex, and only once? It's happened twice though...but only one time each occassion.
LMP- March 6
NMP- April 3
O'd- March 20
Gettin' it in every other day.

Answers??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• this used to happen to me ALL the time..now that you mention it, it hasn't happened since DD was born. I asked my doc about it and he told me that if it was only right after, it might just be too abrasive or aggressive. Nothing to worry about in my situation. If you're worried then call your doc.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:39 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• yes i mite be the sex is to aggressive and causing you to spot..i have had that happn before
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 1:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I had spotting after sex and it was a uterine polyp. You might want to get it checked out.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 6:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2011