My new guys new comments about my chest adult content

I have been seeing this guy, its been going great! He has a weird thing he says to me when we are being intimate, he has said it to me a few times, he says I love your little boobs, or your peferct tiny little boobies. I am very small chested, so its fine he is saying he likes my tiny chest so thats cool. But today we were in the Jacuzzi together and he said take your top off, I said stop, he said cmon let me see your tiny little A cups, I giggled and agreed lol, we started kissing and he said ooooh Ava your so flat...... I know i am i am reminded everytime I go bikini shopping bra shopping etc... I dont need him reminding me that Im a 34A I know that lol. My question is, is this odd?? Why would he say things like this especially when we are being intimate, does he thing its a turn on? Its not.

AvatModelMommie

Asked by AvatModelMommie at 12:46 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• not sure... i think its irritating.... tell him how you feel
    mollysmom212

Answer by mollysmom212 at 12:52 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I find it.......weird. Like, really weird. But, hey if you dont mind then whatever right? but if you do....say something.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 12:54 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Thats weird. Really really weird. But if it floats your boat......
    scottshoney

Answer by scottshoney at 12:57 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i would tell him how you feel if ur are umcomfortable about it...
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 12:59 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• he could have a small boob fetish and is just excited about it, my dh is a boob man and he is obsessed with my boobs and reminds me how big i am all the time, and its never to make me feel one way or another its more he reminding himself what he has and is excited that he got the size he wanted..think of a lil kid and the new toy that he always wanted and how excited they are about it....same thing :)
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 1:33 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• He could be trying to tell you that he thinks your chest is perfect or that it turns him on. If you don't like to be reminded of your size you should tell him that you already know what your cup size/boob size is and really don/'t care to hear him comment on it.
    If he does not get the hint maybe you should say something about the size of his penis --- something like: you miss the little fellow and wish the little guy would come out to play.......
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:44 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• if it makes you uncomfortable...why does it?
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 1:54 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• im the same size and i get this all the time from my SO! i say thank u, cuz its a compliment, i don't think its weird, it might be a size he's not used to, or he really likes them, or both.
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Sounds like a small boob fetish as gothmama91 said.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 2:55 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• He might think that, men are weird about things like that.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 3:14 AM on Mar. 22, 2011