Who is your and your DH/SO favorite musical artist and why?

pocmom

Asked by pocmom at 12:52 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Anberlin. so many reasons. Their music inspires me. It makes me feel good. Each album has a little bit different sound so they have a song for every mood. Their beautiful people. I've had the opportunity to meet them a handful of times. I had to write an english paper on my hero and last fall, the week it was due they came to town. I asked Stephen, the lead singer, a few questions after the show, for my paper. he gave me an email address and told me to email him so he could help me out.
    Theyre just amazing people, making amazing music, and using their platform for good, not for the money.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:59 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• DH and I don't really share musical tastes very much. We do all right with 70s music and a few random newer songs, but we're very different. We don't hate each other's music, though. He just took me to my very first concert this summer. Roger Waters from Pink Floyd did The Wall. It was amazing.
    SelaCarsen

Answer by SelaCarsen at 1:07 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My husband and I have totally different musical tastes. We both like U2 and some older 50s stuff but that is pretty much it.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 9:11 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My husband being a asian guy like his asian music I like a lot of different stuff. Ranging from Pink Floyd to country. I usually flip threw the radio station untill I hear a song I like.
    ZeenaS.Muh

Answer by ZeenaS.Muh at 9:33 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My favorite band is The Cruxshadows(croo-shadows) Very uplifting, good messages in thier music. The singer and all the band members are very nice. He will hang out after a show and chat until they throw everyone out and i people hang out in the parking lot -so will he. They care about the fans

Hubby doesn't really have a favorite
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:50 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• We like to many to pick. But currently for me I CANNOT get enough of The Band Perry cd I just bought...and I am going to see them and Tim McGraw on May 4th!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2011