Anyone Married To A Virgo?

what are some habits of his that annoy you? what is a trait that you love about him? where is his favorite spot to be touched? how is he personality wise? just a few off the top of my head lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• married to a virgo since 14 years ..he is very honest,hardworking and dependable... a little bit of a perfectionist at times
    mollysmom212

Answer by mollysmom212 at 12:59 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My dad is a Virgo and he's awesome but I don't know about all of that only my mom would lol.
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 12:59 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Mine is apain in the a$$ he is a trickster and he likes to annoy me just for the heLL of it. It also has a lot to do with how he was raised. Hi grandfather and uncle took the place of his father because his dad walked out when he was an infant. He learned his behaviors from them and he does not show affection in the normal way. He pesters and aggravates me and Robert (our son) like crazy. Oh, how i wish he would get over it!! LOL but I love that he cares and he never leaves the house without telling us he loves us and giving me a kiss.
    mommachavez

Answer by mommachavez at 1:08 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My DH is a Virgo also. He's honest (almost to a fault), practical, and passionate. Those are the traits that I love and dislike (at times) about him. He's also a very literal and up front kinda person, so he's favorite spot to be touched would have to be his manhood.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:29 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• my ex is a Virgo, He was very good at making money, felt he was the only one that could get the job done correctly and had a difficult time letting go of control.
    Onmyown2727

Answer by Onmyown2727 at 6:02 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I'm a Virgo, and the only men I've ever been in long-term relationships with have turned out to be Virgos, too. (Not that it was a criteria, it just happened that way!)

My husband is on the tail end of Virgo, and I'm on the front day or two. He's organized, dependable, trustworthy, loyal--everything that a wife could want! Loves affection.

GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 11:54 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Yes. He is a control freak. But he is also a great provider, very dependable, likes to cuddle, etc.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Nope, Leo to a Leo here...yeah lots of fireworks.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2011