Anyone going to play a funny joke on their SO or DH for april fools??

hehe i think iam just to see his reaction...hahah

anayasmommy21

Asked by anayasmommy21 at 1:59 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Last time I did that, I told him I was pregnant, thinking it would be hilarious. And it was at the time, but a year later I really was pregnant. My DS is a great kid and love him very dearly, but he definitely wasn't planned. LOL. I try not to joke about serious issues like that anymore. Too many times when I do, it becomes a reality.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:14 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• If I did he would prank me so much harder. So I am just not even going to try it.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:15 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I'll have to think of something good to do to my son....
    Onmyown2727

Answer by Onmyown2727 at 5:58 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• hehe...sounds like a fun one to me...let me know what prank you do o him..=)
    anayasmommy21

Comment by anayasmommy21 (original poster) at 5:59 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I was thinking about telling DH I was pregnant.....but I dont think that would be as funny as I would have imagined...lol !
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 8:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I am due in 3 weeks so I decided that on April 1st I am going to go to the bathroom and then start screaming that the baby is coming right then.  :)  I am going to be like "he's in my coo coo nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww", ha ha!  I thought well shit that might give me bad karma and I end up in labor early but it's all in fun so hopefully that doesn't happen, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I hate that!  Jokes are always so much funnier in my head, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:05 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• when my dh and i first got married, i played a real good april fool's joke on him. we was laying in bed that night and i said. "honey i need to confess something to u." he said. "what" i said. "i was born a man" he jumped outta bed and yelled "what!?" i busted out laughing and said april fool's. haven't been able to get him since and we've been married 5 yrs
    redrose36

Answer by redrose36 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Nope. I hate April's Fool's Day, I think it's just an excuse to be mean or make fun of people.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2011