Help!!!!!!

I have two babies and all of the sudden I am experiencing a terrible fear of dying. And not only that, but I am very sad that I gave life to these two babies and that one day they will die. I am just so depressed over this issue and nothing can get me out of it. I can't accept that this is it and that I will not live forever with my husband and children. Why did God gave us life if he will take it back? I don't even care about life, I just can't bear the thought that one day I will stop seeing my children. I went to counseling and read books but nothing seems to comfort me. Not even my pastor. How do I get through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Health

• Take a deep breath, hold it for a sec, now let it out. Repeat a few more times. Sounds kinda like anxiety attacks to me. Maybe you should try yoga and/or meditation. Worrying all the time, isn't doing anyone any good, especially not you. I would talk with you doctor about this, maybe he can help you.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:35 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• well i have the same thoughts at times at recently have been thinking the same...but i just tell myself that everything is going to be okay and read the bible and yess he does allows us to bring lifes into this world and one day does take them as well as ours but we cant think negative everyone has their time to go and we just always have to prepare ourselfs for the worst....im not being rude or trying scare you cause i have the same problem at times like now...it is hard to even imagine life without my daughter or my daughter not having me cause she is my world and without me i kno life would be hard for her...so i totally Understand you
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 2:40 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I go through that now, too......and it doesn't go away.....my babies are 12, 9, and 6, and I think about it almost every day......I know mine is part of my depression...could you possibly be suffering from that, too? Talk to your doctor...
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 7:11 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I started having weird thoughts about death and dying, and it turned out to be a part of my issues with depression and anxiety. I have been having anxiety attacks since my first DD was born, and now I'm on meds to control it and I feel like a different person. Maybe you should talk to your doc?
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:37 AM on Mar. 22, 2011