So I may be having a totally vain moment but...

I am rapidly aprotching 25 and I know that isn't really old but my baby sister is getting married my youngest brother is graduating and I just had my 3rd child...it's shaping up to be quite the year :) anyway with all of this change and the up coming milestone birthday I am starting to find gray hair!! :( like 5 in the last week...so I am wondering if most of the time it goes quick or if more often it happens over years...any help from those who have already done this?

pregoagain2010

Asked by pregoagain2010 at 2:22 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I don't know if this will be any help. But I just turned 27 and I've been finding random gray hairs for the past 2 or 3 years. It seems like sometimes I notice quite a few and then I don't notice any for awhile. So I know what you are talking about. It's annoying. Not much help, but I feel your pain. lol
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 2:28 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I dye my hair to much to ever find out about grey hair. Haha! But relax you still young.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:56 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It comes with kids. I had my first 5 at 31 after having 2 kids between 28 and 30. Nothing wrong with white hairs though. Compared to knee pain, LOL.
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 2:27 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Thankfully I dye my hair too much. If they're there, I never seem them! =)
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:33 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• okay im 22 yr old and i have a tremendous amout of GREY hair...i think the same way as you do...
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 3:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I never thought 25 was a mile stone age. I always thought it was 18, 21, 30, 40,50, that i am hiting in 2 days, 60, 70.......

Answer by louise2 at 6:05 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I'll be 41 later this week. I started noticing random silver hairs in my early 30's. I still have enough brown that when someone looks at me they'd say my hair was "brown" (I'm thinking less than 5% silver). It's taking a long time in my case.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 6:23 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I am about 10 percent gray.. I am 38. Sometimes I can barely believe it... :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 6:40 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It really depends on the person, their lifestyle AND DNA. I had a shock of grey hair when I was 6. Yes 6 y.o By the time I was 16 I was half grey. My twin sister and my older one have almost NO grey hair. Its like God decided to give me both of their's Im now 3/4 grey and it's not the nice kind of grey that looks good on some women. Yes I dye my hair. I have since I was very young. Its just part of life. Ill trade you your 25th B-day for my upcoming 45th? No? awwwww.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:20 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I found my first gray hair at age 19; I'm now 46 and I go in for regular touch-ups. Whoopee.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Mar. 22, 2011