Alere?

I'm 13 weeks pregnant and my boyfriend and I went to my ob yesturday and my doc thought it would be a good idea for me to get the weekly Alere....to prevent premature labor! When I was pregnant with my first child I had him 9 weeks early and I'm scared that I will have baby #2 early too and if I can prevent that then that would be great but I want to know how many of you have actually been on it and what do you think of it? did it work for you? If so did you go all 9 months?

starcrystal_09

Asked by starcrystal_09 at 4:12 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I want to answer your question... but I dont know what Alere is >_< im sorry
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 6:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• lol, it's really new but I don't know how many people have used it yet, it's just to try and prevent premature labor! My ob told me about it and think it would be good for me but i wanted to see what yall thought about it if ya had it
    starcrystal_09

Comment by starcrystal_09 (original poster) at 6:11 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Don't know anything about it, sorry.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 10:15 AM on Mar. 22, 2011