would this be ok?

i want to ttc but my husband doesn't want a baby, would it be ok if i just went off the pill and 'accidentally' got pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• you know the answer to this or you wouldn't be asking. It's not a good idea. Wait until you're both ready.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 6:37 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• you cant get pregnant "accidentally".

when me and my husband have been seperated he was with someone else and this women did what you are about to do. You cant possibly imagine how much i hate her, how much he hates her and how much everyone else hates that b**ch.

You better think twice before you do such a thing. if your husband doesnt want a child, then he will have a good reason. You will risk your marriage.

Its the worse thing you can do to a man.

So.. NO ITS NOT OK!

Anonymous

• Thinkabout the baby. He or she deserves to be created by two people who equally want him or her AT THAT TIME. Don't create a child from deception.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:07 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• BAD IDEA!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:50 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I think its abad idea, but have you talked to your man about desires to have a baby?? or did you just come to the conclusion that he doesn't want kids..I would have a serious talk about how you feel rather than going behind his back.
    angi_mona

Answer by angi_mona at 3:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2008