Do you ever wake up and feel like you have a hangover?

and didn't have a drop to drink.........

jenn4443

Asked by jenn4443 at 7:29 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It happens to me almost every day lol, and I do get enough water, and all that. I dont know what causes it other than being so exhausted from the kids I guess.

Answer by gemgem at 7:36 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Happens to me all the time. I think it means that you either didnt get enough sleep, got too much sleep, or didnt get enough water in your system before bed. I hate when that happens. :(
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:32 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• it usually happens when I get too much sleep and the heater is up to high.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:38 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I dow ake up and WISH i had a hangover..lol That means the night before would have been fun..KIDDING!!!! I know what you mean, i feel that way when i don't get enough sleep and have a headache.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 7:40 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• YES! This morning is a prime example. I went to bed. I slept. I am still exhausted.
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 7:40 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• That's usually me all the time, lol.  I took a nap this morning, got up about 2 hours ago.  Now I'm that irritating morning person who is singing and cooking and cleaning, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:48 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Yes, happens to me just about every day. Doesn't help that my 4yr old doesn't sleep threw the night yet. Ugh.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 7:52 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I sure do. I chalk it up to getting older, arthritis, and not sleeping well that night. Just part of life I guess.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:59 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• yes! im feeling a little like that this morning. our outside cat was whining an hour earlier than usual, but i also went to bed really early. so i either got too much sleep or woke up too early.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:05 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• All the time... I don't sleep well due to chronic pain so I feel like sh*t when I wake up...
    Most often tho within an hr's time of getting up, I feel fine....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:07 AM on Mar. 22, 2011