what to get DH for christmas

my hubby likes hunting and video games... also likes to read fantasy books... what are u getting ur SO i just need some ideas thanks ladies...

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 6:40 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Holidays

• i got my husband a nintendo ds and some games. he wanted a wii but could not afford it.
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 10:02 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• im getting my husband some computer tools (repair stuff ect.) and since he is all into black metal/heavy metal/pirates ect. I will also get him a necklace with a skull on it. and he will get LOOOTS of german candies. coz those are the best. haha :)

but we actually dont buy each other stuff. but i just couldnt resist lol
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Im geting mine new clothes, a new hoody, a computer graphics card, and an xmod.
    Anonymous

• I made my DH a photo book of him and his little girl. I went to snapfish.com and uploaded the sweetest pictures of him and our daughter together and wrote a story to go along with the pictures. The site makes it. They are really good. they are hard back covers and everything. It turned out really cute... cant wait to give it to him!
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 6:47 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Does he play World of Warcraft? They just came out with the latest version of that.
    Star76

Answer by Star76 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• You'll probably laugh, but mine got a new car for his b-day and we finally cleaned out the garage so this year if there's money he's getting a new garage door opener. Sad thing is.....he's probably going to think it's the most romantic present I've ever gotten him.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 7:24 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I'm guessing if he plays WoW he already has the expansion, mine was there at midnight lol. I'm getting my hubby tools, probably a car jack, but maybe some other tool depending on Friday's sales. Also, we just got a wii so I got him a game for it, some DVDs, and he's getting some clothes.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:00 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• We don't exchange gifts. If I had to, it would be something for his car and chocolate. For years we have agreed that we don't ever really need anything and why spend the money.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2008