Musicpisces :)

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 7:52 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• He feels like him and Jonah moving to LB isn't feasible, because if he's working as a hotel manager, he can't leave if Jonah gets sick at daycare, and I can't leave either because of the nature of my program. I think it's more of an excuse than anything, frankly. He doesn like Los Angeles, and so he doesn't want to move there. It's 2 years, and then we will be leaving! If anything, it outs us closer to San Diego, where my master's program is. It's just frustrating. I can't pass up this opportunity if it comes. There's just no way. I don't know that the same opportunities will be available to me next year, ya know? Everything keeps changing so fast, so we can't count on that. We have to use my veteran status to our advantage while they're letting us!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:36 AM on Mar. 23, 2011