Musicpisces :)

Oh wow today is great.  I got a nap in around midnight-2am so now I'm raring to go, lol.  I love it when you just KNOW it's going to be a great day.  I'm in a very upbeat and luckily cleaning mood.  So today I'll be on and off posting for you and Sherribeare and cleaning up the house.  Hopefully I'll get out of the house for a few minutes today!  What are you up to today?

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 7:56 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• I love those days! I hope the day turned out as well as you thought it would! We had our friend's here, which was nice. We stayed here, except for lunch, and talked and hung out. Nikki (my friend) is a very Overwhelmed SAHM with a 2 year old and a 6 month old. Her Hubby is a navy recruiter, and he's never home. The baby was really tired, and is tough to get to sleep, so Jonathan took the baby and rocked him to sleep in Jonah's room so we could talk and she could relax. She was like, I wish my husband would do that!! I hav me a good one! We also talked about the whole Long Beach thing, as far as my going to school there, and what would happen. Everyone I've talked to (except for his overbearing parents, of course) thinks he should suck it up and move to LB with me. I agree! It's just the beat solution. But I know his parents don't think so, and he's so damn attached at the boob still. So I dunno.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:27 AM on Mar. 23, 2011