What theme can I use for my son's 3rd birthday party?

I can't seem to come up w/ an age appropriate theme for my son's 3rd birthday party.

momaj

Asked by momaj at 3:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• what does ur son like. for my daughter's theme i am doing backyardigans because she loves that cartoon.
    mommyof20507

Answer by mommyof20507 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• that question you should ask your son. ask him what does he like, what cartoon. what's his favorite super hero and take it from there
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• My mom owns a party supply store and it seems the most popular ones for that age range are Bob the Builder, Spongebob, Thomas thre Train and Spiderman. But I would do it in what your child likes. Ask him he sould be able to tell you who is his fav.
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Under the Sea, Firetrucks, Go Diego Go, Dinosaures, Racecars...
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 9:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• My boss always orders her childs birthday stuff from 'Birthday Express'. They did a horse party last year and the goodie bag items were so cute.
    Leslie03

Answer by Leslie03 at 4:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I would go with what your son is into, does he have a special tv show he likes?? if he likes trucks you can get pinatas in that shape and give matchboxes as favors ext..like spongebob, get all the table ware for that character and decorate in an underwater theme, oriental traders has nice cheep party decorations.
    georgesmommy31

Answer by georgesmommy31 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I have a personalized party favors business! http://www.you-name-it.biz I give a 10% discount to CafeMom moms! :-)
    zimbalison

Answer by zimbalison at 7:55 AM on Jul. 25, 2008