Do you know the day or "time" you got pregnant? adult content

I think I do with all three, and I have girlfriends who profess to know which "incident" resulted in pregnancy...lol! Most of the time it is either they were not having much sex and are on top of their cycles, so they can pinpoint it that way, but sometimes it is the amount of passion or just "knowing" that is when.

I wonder how often we are right.

I know for sure with my first I was right because my hubs was away from home for almost 6 months for work but came home overnight for his uncle's funeral...and it was the right overnight, I guess!

The others are loosely scientifically based...um...how much of a horn ball I was at that time...but then again, that is really typical of me when I am ovulating. I can almost tell the day based on my sex drive alone.

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:49 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I absolutely know the date for this last kid, I was in the middle of my preceptorship and busier than a one-armed paper-hanger so we only did it once during the relevant fertile period.

And sadly, or hilariously depending on your point of view, we didn't even actually "do it", there was an air strike on an outlying suburb of Vagina City and I got knocked up from that!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:36 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Yes with both of mine I do.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 8:51 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I think i know the time i got pregnant with both of mine.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:52 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Well DH and I got pregnant on Valentines Day 2008. At the time we were very busy and only had sex about 1 or 2 a month....we were too tired most nights. It was very easy to pinpoint :)
    We had also been TTC for 2 years , so I was very intune with my cycles and such !
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 8:55 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Yes, i know exactly with both of mine as well.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 8:55 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i have no clue with our first but i do know with my second
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Well I was charting and knew when I ovulated and since we weren't really trying just not preventing there was usually only one or two days around the ovulation that we had sex so I am pretty sure of when I got pregnant with both kids.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:09 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i know with my second the condom broke lol
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 9:35 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I can tell you the day it happened and what took place. I was only 3 weeks along when I found out.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:39 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I know the exact day with my first born, it was my hubby's birthday. And with my second I don't know exact day, but I know about when I got pregnant.
    TishAnn752

Answer by TishAnn752 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 22, 2011