Why do some women have no morals when they know someone is married?

this ex girlfriend from high school keeps trying to contact my husband, in her messages she talks crap about me. she is saying please call me. we even blocked her and she went on a friends and messaged him yesterday. I sent her a nasty message but i just don't get it why married to some people does not mean anything.

jenn4443

Asked by jenn4443 at 9:00 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Here is my take on this. Friends, ex friends, not a friend. I am sorry to say this but a lot of women are evil creatures. Yes I am saying this about my own sex but when women see or know other women who have it good and are treated well, they want what you have. Same goes if a man is out and has a wedding ring on, lots of women will be attracted to or wanting that. Why? Because they know in some way that man is keeping a woman happy and they themselves want it. Women today are attention hogs and devious and if they set their mind to it will try to get whats yours if they see thats a good situation. I don't trust any women as far as I can throw them. I have had many situations to where women I know are overly flirtacious, going behind my back etc etc to try and get my man. Thank god I trust him completely and he tells me these things but this is very common these days and I keep all women at arms length.
    CopingMom33

Answer by CopingMom33 at 11:42 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I think it's the complete opposite of what SHOULD be happening.  We as women SHOULD be standing together, leaving the men who do wrong out in the cold.  Instead we sleep with married men sometimes even being friends with the wife.  I've heard it all, lol.  At least your hub is smart enough to include you and not fall for that bullshit.  Too many men would. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:09 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Sure it does.  The question however is why do WOMEN.  So that's what I spoke on. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:23 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Why are YOU messaging her nasty messages? Your DH should be the one telling her to back off- you shouldn't have to say anything at all. Tell him he needs to do it, or she's going to hang on forever. Good luck.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:24 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• your dh need to tell her to back off and that he is not interested. otherwise its going to keep happening. i dont understand why some women do that either its just not right. but i must say there isnt as much respect for marriage anymore for alot of people.
    you guys might also think about a restraining order against her as well. sorry you are having to deal with that.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:07 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It does go both ways, but w/ my deallings of it its mostly the women who go after married men. Have this happen to me too. This girl was telling my husband she is w/ you only for your money blah blah blah. Also told him that i spent over $17 hundred on buying drinks for guys @ a bar. 1st of all I dont even drink. 2nd of all get over yourself. anyway the girl was/is crazy telling my husband in a email I will get rid of my child if you want and I will move back to your country w/ you and take care of your kids. Anyway She finally just gave it up. we had to change our numberr a bunch of times and or emails too. I guess she finally got a few brain cells and put them to use. I hope you get all this straighten out. A restraining order sounds like a good idea to me. Good luck
    ZeenaS.Muh

Answer by ZeenaS.Muh at 9:22 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• For her it's a game. And when you get mad, it just makes her laugh and fuel's her nasty fire. Have your husband slap a restraining order on her skany ass and be done with her. *eye roll* some women. They are just stupid whores.

And yes, Mrs. Housten, we should stick together as women, but we don't. some women simply have low/no morals and we have to put up with them.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 9:55 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• She is harassing you. Call the cops.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I don't know why but at least your husband has enough common sense to stay away from the psycho trash. My husband has an ex-girlfriend from nearly 20 years ago that will try and contact him when her marriage is on the rocks. At first he felt sorry for her, now he just wants her to leave him alone.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:43 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• She is enjoying how mad she is making you. I would delete the messages she send without even reading them. Ignore her she will go away once she realizes she can't bug you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Mar. 22, 2011