Is there any good work at homejobs out there that dont cost alot to start up and are not scams

amyallboys

Asked by amyallboys at 9:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Yes, it's $39.95 + s/h a month for your monthly shipment. You also get a website with that and they offer a lot of training. You also can purchase a startup kit if you'd like. The price varies depending on the kit....but you don't have to buy it if you don't want. And of course, like any business there will be costs to maintain your business such as catalogs.

If you're interested check out my site...www.sensationalscent.scent-team.com . There's a lot of info on there. PM me if you have any questions. If you're interested in joining on my team, I'd be happy to help you get started :) Or if you'd like to have a party to try the product out first, let me know....you'll earn free product with your sales!

MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:37 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i was wondering the same thing the other day, i will bump you. :)
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:06 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• A work at home "job" shouldn't cost anything. A work at home "business" may require an investment. I am an independent distributor for Mia Bella's scented candles. It's a business so there is an investment but if you can sell the product, you do make money. The more you sell, the more you make. It's not a scam.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:12 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Whats the start up cost?
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:14 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• What's the start up cost?
    amyallboys

Comment by amyallboys (original poster) at 9:26 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It's $39.95 + s/h for the candle of the month program(there are other package options as well).....I'm also a Distributor for Mia Bella's

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:30 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• What does that give you in that package ?I'm interested
    amyallboys

Comment by amyallboys (original poster) at 9:36 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• The package I get is 1 16 oz candle, 12 votives (of the same scent), and a Bella Bar, plus the website. There are other packages to choose from as well. You can view them on the site I gave you :)
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:38 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i am an independent Avon rep and the start cost for that is 10.00dollars if you are interested you can inbox me and i will help you get started and give you any info you might need or questions you need answer
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 9:39 AM on Mar. 22, 2011