Help with sleep

My 2month old daughter will get on a sleep pattern but when i left he the other day with my parent , they put her to bed just how i told them and now she is all off schedule completely! what should i do? and is there an easy way to get her back on schedule?

mommysbabyava

Asked by mommysbabyava at 7:02 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• some babies change there sleeping pattern often, so times its day by day. then there are the babies who sleep all night long since birth. my son is one who changes his sleep pattern all the time and he goes to bed the same time every night. its like some days he will sleep all night then others he will wake up at 3am other nights at 5am.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 7:10 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• As the previous poster stated, babies this age will change their sleep patterns. It's completely normal, and they didn't spoil her or anything by holding her while she slept. Around 4 months you can expect to see a sleeping schedule.
    cannefye

Answer by cannefye at 7:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• When my LO gets off schedule, to get her back on I wake her up at the times that she should be getting up. They might be a little more tired than normal or more cranky, but it fades as the schedule returns to normal. Lots of babies change their schedules regularly, yours may be doing that
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:31 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Oh, honey, NOTHING about babies is easy! The only schedule they will stay on is one they choose, so just follow her cues and watch for signs of when she's tired. That's the only way to find a successful bedtime schedule. It probably doesn't have anything to do with her being with grandparents, little ones just like to switch things up. It seems to be in their natures.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 12:11 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• you may think its "your"scheldule shes going on, but its hers all the way.. good luck
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:41 PM on Nov. 26, 2008