Too Opinionated?

Does anyone ever feel way to opinionated? Or that you judge others quickly?

JenzAmomOf2

Asked by JenzAmomOf2 at 9:11 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I try not too judge others, but i can not say that i don't ever because i do, i think we all do at times.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:13 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I have issues with flexible morals. I believe there is a line in the sand that you simply dont cross. I never understood, and Im an old chick, how people can be so flexible on right and wrong.

All I can think is that perhaps it is seeing the forest through the trees... they are so close to the problem that they dont see the BIG picture.

Or that they were simply raised by moraless people and therefore have no point of reference.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• No.  I feel comfortable in my own opinions.  I know that I'm not perfect and am wrong often.  I like hearing other peoples opinions and have never thought "that person is TOO opinionated".  Judgemental?  Definitely.  Doesn't mean I'm right, just means that a long with having an opinion there comes things I refuse to do because I flat out think it's wrong.  To things I do because I feel they are flat out right.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:20 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Well i guess I just proved my point.. I am sure you all will see my reply to the adoption post. I feel sick inside and couldn't sit here and not reply. I just say what many, many others think and won't say. I have no filter between my brain and my mouth, or in the case of cafe mom, no filter between my brain and my fingers! I am sorry, that's just me!
    JenzAmomOf2

Comment by JenzAmomOf2 (original poster) at 9:23 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Don't apologize for who you are or what you stand for.  You are who you are and there is nothing wrong with that.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:24 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• ok, after reading the question you are talking about, i guess i am judgemental.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:30 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• LOL at least i am not alone, i seriously want to cry! I wish i could take her!
    JenzAmomOf2

Comment by JenzAmomOf2 (original poster) at 9:33 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i never judge just give the best answer to the situation...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:37 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• On a social networking site I do not feel too opinionated.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:37 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I always get judged quickly
    miranda2011

Answer by miranda2011 at 11:42 AM on Mar. 22, 2011