Summer camp options in Green Brook, NJ?

Hi,

We just bought a house in green brook, NJ which is close to the town I currently live in and the closing is in May. My children are 6 and 7yrs old. Most of the summer camp registrations have already started in the area where i currently live. I have been looking online for summer camps(only day camps) in green brook area and could not find any, So if any of the moms are from that town and have an idea of summer camps please share your info. That will be a lot of help.

I appreciate it.

sb75

Asked by sb75 at 9:14 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• we do day camps here on the west coast... but I know those sleep away camps are the big thing to do east coast. All the east coast friends of ours hired companies to find the best suited camps for their kids.

Good luck.

personally I dont think I could send my young kid away for 6 weeks... but I know that is the east coast way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Good luck!!
    Samanthamommy

Answer by Samanthamommy at 5:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Check with the schools by your new house, they may know of some.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 8:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2011