PA mum's!

I am near Altoona, Johnstown etc. What the HECK is there to do with ur kiddo around here??
haha well Durring the week it seems kind of cloudy today.. so I dont think playing outside is a good option haha.. but u never knoww

spitfire06

Asked by spitfire06 at 9:19 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I wish you were closer, i need people fr playdates. Chuck e cheese is my favorite! Google coupons for it, or look in your local sunday paper in the coupon section. Try googling "Pump it up" or "Bounce U" they are FUN they are big rooms with inflatable things in them like moonbounces or blow up slides etc,, adults can play too! Maybe local musuems, we even go to burger king or mcdonalds with indoor play areas. Good luck. You could always day trip to Bensalem and hang out with us, we have lots of fun stuff here! LOL
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 9:32 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Honestly? Not much. There's the Railroader's Memorial Museum & Lakemont Park (opens in May), and that's all I know of.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:32 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I'm from Johnstown and my parents still live there. I currently live north of Pittsburgh. When we visit Johnstown we've gone to the children's museum, Slinky Zone (Altoona), a couple of amusement parks in Altoona. But pretty much we just hang out with my parents, so I don't have a lot of ideas. When I was growing up I was content to just ride my bike with my friends :)
    Charizma77

Answer by Charizma77 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• darn i was in bensalem like a month ago!! why didnt i post on here before now! hahaahhaa ;P
    spitfire06

Comment by spitfire06 (original poster) at 9:51 AM on Mar. 23, 2011