Have you seen this?

http://www.soundinvestments.us/files/final_writ_keyes_v_bowen.pdf

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• and?
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 8:17 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• and?
    more sour grapes conservatives. sore loosers
    Anonymous

• Should we care about this? Really? Really?
    Anonymous

• I hope they can just prove something, not a sour grape here, but we need someone with experience even if its Biden, by himself.
    Anonymous

• I'm sure that Obama knows the rules and qualifications to run for the Presidency.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 10:35 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• grasping at straws...this is so sad!! GET OVER IT PEOPLE!!!! He will be our president for 4 years or more!!! this is just ridiculous
    Anonymous

• I vaguely recall a very small news brief on MSNBC, that this was requested by a judge, not sure where, and the birth certificate was now under subpeona to be brought forward. Prior to the inaugural date in January that I don't remember either, but it was very close to Jan.20.
    Only because I remember saying to myself at that time, " That only gives enough time to make Biden President".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• And it's not sour grapes, my that phrase sounds familiar from another website, it's people with real doubts as to Obama's truthfullness, if the truth were to come out that he was NOT a citizen what would all of you say then? That you're victims? Because he lied to you?Because he is your Democratic Messiah, and handing out checks freely, he " couldn't possibly be lying" Say it isn't so!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Ah yes, that's right...a United States Senator who has lived and worked in this country his whole life...who holds a driver's license, a Social Security Card, a passport...who has bought and sold real estate and taught in a university...who has been in the public eye for years and years...has been able to pull the biggest scam ever! Seriously...do you people honestly believe...in the deepest part of your brain that if all that crap was true that this man would have entered into such a public life when it would have been so easy to prove he wasn't a natural born citizen? Are you telling me that he has been carrying forged paperwork all his adult life and nobody...not one...person caught on that it was forged? If you believe that, you need to turn off the tv and the internets and get a real life.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 11:17 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Answered at 8:15 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 by: Anonymous And it's not sour grapes, my that phrase sounds familiar from another website, it's people with real doubts as to Obama's truthfullness, if the truth were to come out that he was NOT a citizen what would all of you say then? That you're victims? Because he lied to you?Because he is your Democratic Messiah, and handing out checks freely, he " couldn't possibly be lying" Say it isn't so!!

Last time I checked it was Paulson and the Bush regime handing out the checks but perhaps you know of some secret power the President Elect has.  Can you enlighten the rest of us so we won't be "victims"?  Thanks.  ...  whatever.

Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 1:08 PM on Nov. 26, 2008