PREAYER NEEDED!!!! pleassee

me and my family arent to good as my mans mother is in hospital once again for those of you that dont know much about my mother in law, she is a very grate christain she takes alot of medication for all her health problems.. its my only mans parent left that is alive. the hospital said they have done all they can to help her... !!she is still in hospital... she is haveing trouble with her breathing ect , ect, ect she is in alot of pain and i pray to god that he will heal her and help her come though this and for the lord to help her live for many years to come.... pleassseeee pray for her her name is gloria she is our everything!!!!! also my mans older girl ( daughter) is going though a real hard time with the relationship she is in its not healthy relationship she knows that.. she is getting out of there her man has caused soo much trouble for the poor girl.. he and his mother making up stories and getting her children taken off her but she is going to get the little bub back once she gets to queensland lets hope and pray for my family pleassee just please pray that she will get her children back and pray for my mother inlaw!!!!!! pleassseee would be most appreacheated
pray in the lord jesus christ name..

Lisa_7777

Asked by Lisa_7777 at 9:48 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• She is in my prayers!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 9:49 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Your family is in my prayers as well!!
    NewMayMommy_25

Answer by NewMayMommy_25 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• thankyou very much she is an elderly please she is very very speacal...
    Lisa_7777

Comment by Lisa_7777 (original poster) at 9:52 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Prayers your way hun....

Answer by older at 9:52 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• thankyou very much need as many prayers heading my way to my preshus family need as many as possible thankyou may the lord farther bless you all and keep you safe and healthy
    Lisa_7777

Comment by Lisa_7777 (original poster) at 9:58 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Appreciated, precious, prayer....now that that is out of the way you sound about 16 years old....
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 10:06 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Hope everything get better! ...in my prayers! :)
    cageybaby

Answer by cageybaby at 10:09 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Praying
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 11:37 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Let her guardian spirits do what is best for Gloria. So mote it be.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:03 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Your family is in my prayers..
    LillyJD

Answer by LillyJD at 2:18 PM on Mar. 22, 2011