How to make crust on chicken?

Im not a very good cook. I have frozen boneless chicken breasts. How do you make that breaded crust stuff on the outside and how do i cook it? I think i have seen someone put flour and eggs in a bowl and mix it and then dip the chicken in the stuff... then maybe into a frying pan(with oil?)? Can someone please help me. thank you very much

ilovelandon06

Asked by ilovelandon06 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Food & Drink

• There are many ways. Since I don't know what you have in your pantry, I'll give you the most basic : )
    In a bowl...2 eggs (beat), 2 cups of milk, Salt and pepper to taste.
    On a plate......2 cups of flour (or Bisquick) and 2 cups of crumpled crackers or Durkee French Fried Onions.

Dip chicken breast in milk mixture and coat with dry flour mixture. Repeat
    Do this with all your chicken breasts and then put them in the fridge for about 30 minutes. You can repeat the dipping process if you have enough ingrediants or just go ahead and cook them. I double dip mine.
    I bake (375 @ 45min) my chicken but you could also fry it.
    Good luck and enjoy
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 7:29 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• If you want it fried you can to flower and eggs, If you want it baked I always put crumbled cracker or bread w/ eggs, and add what ever seasoning you want.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 7:26 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• if u do the eggs and flour you will get fried chicken breast, you can also try like bread crumbs with whatever seasoning you wanted to add
    shanaShay87

Answer by shanaShay87 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 25, 2008