Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone know what this is called?!? Soccer related!! Please help!!

It's a net that you put a soccer ball in and you hold the handle and you're able to practice kicking a soccer ball without actually losing the soccer ball. My friend had one when I was 9...but that was about 18 years ago....
I want to get one for my nephew, but I can not remember what it's called!!


Asked by elliesmum06 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 9 (355 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

  • Oh gosh...I used to have one too...have you checked sporting good websites? I'll see if I can search anything too quick...

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

  • I just did a quick Google on this and there are some options that may be what you need:

    Answer by rio_burb at 10:12 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

  • Oh brilliant!! Thanks so much!!

    Comment by elliesmum06 (original poster) at 10:18 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

  • I saw a belt like thing that connects to the child and to the ball -- It was $9 at Walmart.

    Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 22, 2011