Do you have a famous relative?

OK, my brother is becoming more and more well known and we have dealt with that very well until now. The paper wants to interview the whole family and we are so not ready for that! How do we handle it? Would it be okay to decline? They want to know about his upbringing...can I ask them to give me a list of questions so we can prepare??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Entertainment

• I don't have famous relative but one of my recent clients did (I'm a pro photographer) and he and his wife (both famous) were at the wedding. =) Now that was fun! LOL

I think it depends on what your bro thinks and wants. IF you were to do the interview, I definitely think it would be ok to ask for questions beforehand. Just let them know that you will answer them honestly and as open as you can while still obtaining your privacy. You can usually work your way around questions that you don't want to answer to the full extent. =)
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 2:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Yep....but not for the right reasons....YIKES!~
    Anonymous

• oops...pushed inter b4 finished. I haven't been approached by media yet...thank goodness.
    Don't have any advice but good luck
    Anonymous

• LOL UMM SAME AS IN HIGH SCHOOL HERE NO BIG JUST TELL THEM YOU DONT WANNA TALK
    Anonymous

• Not for the right reasons! I'm sorry to hear that. Yes, the media can really mess up someone's peace and quiet for sure.
    Anonymous

• Did you ask for a famous person or notorious person? famous is from FAME like a movie, music sports star. If he is in the news for something bad then he's not famous, he is notoriouus. and here I was gonna share my famous family member lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Yes, I asked for someone notorious, as in the entertainment industry... Do share!! I need advice how to handle this.
    Anonymous

• My great-grandmother's sister is the original Columbia Picture's lady (Statue of Liberty pose). But no one knows her name and we have never been approached. Hell, when I tell people they don't believe me anyway. Sorry I couldn't help, just felt like sharing.
    Anonymous

• I can help you with this but you will have to pm me... I have a very famous relative
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 8:52 PM on Nov. 26, 2008