Work at home jobs is there any of them that really work?

I have tried alot of different dsa jobs no luck I'am still doing pampered chef .I would like something with no selling.

babycambray

Asked by babycambray at 10:37 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• I work from home I have my own consulting business and it's successful, I also do SCENTSY on the side just for fun and to get me out of the house. I will tell you pretty much all the "work from home" websites are scams, especially if they want you to pay to join to give you "leads". I work in the insurance field and I work for a company who subcontracts with large insurers and provide kind of outsourced provider relations work - it's hard to find and it is one of those jobs that is never advertised, you have to know someone to get in. Try to start searching and see if you can find companies with some of these key words "outsourced provider relations" "insurance consultants" - the key is finding these companies and sending in your resume. Being technically literate is also key in working form home - being able to troubleshoot your own IT issues, making sure you have strong connectivity. There are opportunities out there.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 10:49 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I'm a gift basket consultant for La Bella Baskets and I pretty much recruit and still making an income:-) If you like more info, p.m. for more info on what La Bella Baskets offers. You are not pressured to sell, but the gift baskets sell and we are going residual in 2 months soon:-)

Best of luck to you!
    I love this business!! The only successful business I have had! Done it all!!:-) *hugs* Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 10:55 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I am looking for a good stay at home job, I also do Scentsy but I am having a really hard time getting that going. I hope you find what you are looking for!
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I work from home and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. However, we don't sell anything. I definitely didn't want to sell anything either. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms! Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!

Visit my website to get all the details:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Moms working from home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities. You are more than welcome to read through my blog if you're interested: Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Whatever you chose to do, it should be something you are passionate about or you won't do it for long. One of the keys to success is longevity. Finding your niche and staying put. Since selling is not your thing, you should look into http://www.guru.com/pro/index.aspx it is a site for freelancing. Affiliate marketing can also be a lucrative opportunity if you have a quality built blog or website with good content (for web/blog design for this, you should check out Cosmic Creations Design Studio). Another good freelancing/job site is http://www.workathomejobs.org/. Hope this helps! ♥

lil-momma-shara

Answer by lil-momma-shara at 1:07 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Look into La Bella Baskets, three different ways to make money with this company so you can choose what's right for you.
    www.labellabaskets.com/gifts.html
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 5:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2011