Could it be...IB? UPDATE! adult content

I am only 6 dpo today but noticed some dark 'old' blood on the bedding when I got up this am. It was a few specks that were smaller than a dime.
I am also bloated, a bit crampy and my temp dipped by a degree which is lower than my past 5 temps post ovulation so wondering if this might be an implantation dip and IB? The fatigue these past few days has been very noticeable too and when I can, I am napping once/day too as I find it so hard to get through the day without one.

Now, I am 8 DPO and my temp came right back up above my coverline again.  I remain bloated, my breasts are tender on the sides and in the armpit area and my tummy felt queasy all morning, then the little one I was taking care of this morning vomitted and and it was all I could do to not do so myself as I cleaned it up (and I don't vomit, even when sick!)

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 10:42 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Ya you very well could be pregnant take a test good luck baby dust!
    bellaambru90

Answer by bellaambru90 at 12:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Just wondering what other women out there have experienced and if this sounds like IB? AF is due next Thursday, April1.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Mar. 22, 2011