What makes you happy ?

go on list some things, like the smile of your child, the fresh crisp smell of linen just out of the washer, freshly cut grass, a home cooked roast, a great holiday, wine!, chocolate etc etc :)

Weldo1983

Asked by Weldo1983 at 10:47 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Where do I start?
    I love an autum afternoon, fam in football jerseys, fire going, chili in the crockpot.
    I love to watch my kids sleep.
    I love a good book on my Kindle, a beer and my Golden Retriever curled up on my feet on a rainy evening.
    I love to sit with my DD and sew or knit on the front proch of our old farm house.
    I love swimming in our pool with my entire family and falling into be afterwards.
    I love watching my 4 and 5 yr old chase fire flys on a June evening.
    I love the smell of popcorn filling up the house.
    I love the "ping" I hear when my canning jars seal up.
    I love to stroll through the garden and eat a raw pea or pepper.
    I love to ride horses in the snow, or pull my kids behind me on sleds as I ride.
    I love the stillness and sense of peace I get in a beautiful snow fall.
    I love Christmas and all the trimmings.
    I love my rowdy house with my 5 kids, DH and dog barking.
    I looove my life!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My child is a given but I also love chocolate.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:49 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• the way my daughter used to snuggle me when she was little, I love reading the journal I've kept about all the cute little things my daughter has done over her life (and some not so cute), I love the smell of jasmine and gardenia wafting through my neighborhood when I walk my dog at night, snuggle with my fur babies, my honey nuzzling my earing and kissing me, the way the house smells when I cook dinner on Sunday, baking makes me happy
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My son, my daughter, my life, my husband, pretty flowers, family, nice shoes, other peoples smiles, good pictures, a great movie, a wonderful book....
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• all jobs done, kids happy and relaxed, cup of coffee and a fat slice(s) of cake, a long soak in the tub, new clothes that didn't cost the earth, hugs, words of love and affection, losing weight, my faith (most of the time), family vacations, a great book, ............
    quietmo

Answer by quietmo at 11:21 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It's like my kids know when I'm sad even though I try to not show it around them. They all come up to me and give me one of their big bear hugs and than they give me a kiss. That just warms me up inside and makes me happy. (my kids are 2 and 1) It's just so amazing how much they pick up on even being that little.
    momoftwins250

Answer by momoftwins250 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Getting my income taxes done!!and you can tell as i am on here!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 11:33 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• the way my fiance can always make me smile even whe nim having a bad day
    miranda2011

Answer by miranda2011 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My dh and ds, chocolate, and a really good book
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 11:45 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Spring makes me happy!
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 12:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2011