Forgiveness

if to people do you wrong the same way do you only for give one of them

blinkys11

Asked by blinkys11 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• It depends on how close I am with both of them!
    Meltopia529

Answer by Meltopia529 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i would give them both a chance given the circumstances and the severity of the wrong. Also depends on what the persons background is, whether its the norm for them etc etc.
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Depends on what they done wrong and how close I am to them
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Forgiveness IS FOR YOU not the person you are giving it to.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 10:54 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It all depends. What the people mean to me, what did they do, were they both equally guilty, were both genuinely sorry. Many things to consider, but just based on what you asked I would say yes, I would forgive both of them.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:55 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I agree with mommy jules. It depends! If someone keeps hurting me then I'll walk away. Maybe they don't realize what their doing but I can't keep getting put down or hurt until they get it.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 11:09 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I Cheated with my ex, this is the first time i have cheated ever. my ex over and over with every girl he has been with.

my DH forgave both of us even though my ex has tryed again many time after i did not give in. my dh also nows everything and there are no secrets

my ex on the other hand keeps lieing to his fiance saying he was just flirting after the one cheating session. and she for gave him but wont for give me who has walked away to let them have there life

blinkys11

Comment by blinkys11 (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It depends what they did and how close they are to me
    morenarfr05

Answer by morenarfr05 at 12:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• If she can forgive him she should forgive you, too. But of course that doesn't mean that she will. I think many women find it easier to hold the grudge against the other woman rather than their man. They have to live with the man everyday, and they want to try and make things work and convince themselves that he wouldn't have cheated if it wasn't for the other woman. I don't think any of that is correct, I think it just makes it easier for the woman to try and believe everything will be ok.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2011