What are some fun crafts to do with your toddler?

jmgblair10

Asked by jmgblair10 at 10:59 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• Sun catchers- use contact paper and tissue paper. lay out the contact paper and cut the tissue paper into little peices. let your toddler put the peices anywhere they want. Then put another peice of contact paper on top. Cut itno fun shapes and hang from the window. i have them everywhere LOL.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 11:03 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I go to MIchaels and pick up the foam art sets. They range from $1 for single projects and up. My kids all love them! They are easy clean up and easy to put together. We have Easter ones now that the kids can stick and glue the pieces. I even picked up magnents so they could keep them. They now have one side of the freezer that is all their pieces. Real cute! Plus, it helps my son learn his colors and numbers! It also makes cute little home made gifts for grandparents and other family members!
    brbiddle

Answer by brbiddle at 11:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• one of the easie simple things i did with my sister when she was two and three and that i do with my friends kids is cards like b day cards. you cut out the paper and shapes and they can glue it to the cards. it can be a great project together. also go for a walk some were and find flowers when you are looking bring a flower book and look uo what kind of flowers you are finding. pick the flowers and bring them home and flaten them then when they dry and flaten days later you can make a cologe of your guyses walk its a learning experince and its fun family time all in one
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Our favorite activity is to color pictures for Daddy while he's at work. He loves to show him when he gets home.
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• paint noodles and make macaroni jewlery
    paint
    draw
    make wind chimes
    make bird feeders
    garden
    chalk art
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Finger paint
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2011