Does your cat play in/drink out of the toilet?

My Dilly will yowl as he splashes his paw around in there and then he licks it. Yummy! Pee scented water! LOL

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Pets

• our cats hate the bathroom and won't come within 10 feet of it so no ours don't play in the toilet they do however play in their water dish
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:20 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• catYES! LOL Mine does..goof ball cats. They will drink out of the sinks too...always have to yell at them to get down,lol.

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:05 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• we had a cat that would sleep in the bathroom sink. but never played with the toliet.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 11:03 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Mine used to and weirdly, she lost all the hair on her belly from doing it - I cleaned it every day at that point thinking she was splashing around in germs and she still lost all her hair lol!! so I stopped letting her and the hair came back.. scary!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:03 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• My cat drinks out of the tub faucet. I would not ever let them drink out of the toilet. gross!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:05 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• They don't play in it, but I have one cat that likes to watch as it goes down. I'm just thankful that he hasn't discovered how to flush!!

My youngest likes to pat the water in the water dishes. It's like she has to feel it before she can drink it.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:21 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Yes...which is why my toilet lid is always kept down now.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:23 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Mine will drink out of anything but their water bowl. One is "special", the other is just a scavenger. they will get in the shower as soon as we are done and lap up he water, drink from the toilet, sinks, etc...but NOT their bowl.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:44 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Mine will, so I just keep the lid closed. It's gross! lol Now they just play in their water bowl or in the shower after we're done or in the sink... They play everywhere! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:50 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• yes i keep the toilet lid down now
    Jgreg

Answer by Jgreg at 11:52 AM on Mar. 22, 2011