I need a great bra! Help!

Any advice on where to get a really supportive (but also lifting bra)? I am a 34D these days, and due to nursing for over 3 years my boobs are just sooo droopy! I just can't seem to find a bra that is supportive enough, but also gives some lift. Ugh. I live in the Western NY area. Price really not an issue ...... seriously considering a boob lift as I am really bothered by this. (they used to be perfect!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• GET FITTED and I stopped wearing Victoria Secret bras - you want to know Victoria's secret? She fitted me incorrectly for about 10 years so I would buy only the sizes she carries! HA HA. Seriously go get fitted at Nordstrom or other high end store so you are fitted properly. See if you have an "Intimacy" store near you - they fitted me and changed my life. Bravissimo is also great once you know your size - they are a UK company but have great clothes, bras and bathing suits for large breasted gals like us. My boobs were magnificent natural and huge all my life and now that I'm 41 they are starting to sink - but they still look pretty good. I'm afraid to get a lift as I don;t want to look like "Frankenboob" but I hear you - one day these girls and are going to need a little lift! Good Luck. I typically spend about 80-100 per bra but they are so worth the money! www.myintimacy.com.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 11:18 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Cacique, by Lane Bryant. I'm a 36DDD, they hang down like tennis balls in socks, and some of them keep me looking very perky!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• yea dont listen to the girls in there thats why I get fitted at Dillard's. But if you know your size then you just start trying till you find what you like
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• aaww we all had perfect boobs before babies :) LOL I get my bras at victoria secret its a little pricey but my girls look amazing. ;)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Get fitted. The best place I have found that does it is Dillard's

But I wear Victoria's Secret bras

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I hear u!!! I need a good bra too! But,those underwires r fine as long as u don't slouch. U need to have really good posture in those.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:11 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• You are so right tinker boo!I never dreamed wearing a bra that was comfortable until i got measured at Dillards.WOW what a difference it made.Go for it!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 11:23 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Thank you ladies! I am going to try to get fitted, I think! I haven't had too much luck with VS .... they all still seem too flimsy. I actually went there 2 years ago before I had my second baby and was trying to explain what I wanted to the young girl and she was looking at me with this totally confused, horrified look! lol! Needless to say, not much help. :)
    I do know it is normal, but it is still really shocking to try clothes on that you used to look great in and HATE the way your boobs look ... BUT, definitely worth every minute of nursing my little guys! :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:25 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I love VS and I wear there body by Victora Secerts prefect full coverage unline bra. They are so comfortable and they wil measure you for free but aslo help you found the right bra for you.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2011