Lets hear your Weight Watchers Success stories? Anyone use it or have used it in the past?

I love it! Do/Did you?

jmgblair10

Asked by jmgblair10 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm doing WW again. I lost 50 lbs on Momentum a few years ago, so I know it works. Points plus is so much better, besides.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• i am trying to loose 2 pounds
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:35 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• After my first child, I did Weight Watchers . . . I followed the plan and the weight came off super-quick, Iost between 2 and 4 pounds a week and hit my target weight.

Then, I got pregnant, and pregnant again, and I am at the same point I was before when I started WW. I plan on starting again this week.

Weight Watchers is the only thing that has helped me actually lose. We eat pretty healthfully around here . . .nothing high fat, rarely processed sugar . . no goodies . . . but, I can't seem to lose anything unless I am actually counting.

Wish me luck as I start again.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:36 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• bump

AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:38 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• the first time i used weight watchres online I lost 20lbs right away! I love it!
    but now i use sparkpeople.com because I can't afford ww
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• ElsaSalsaaa... same here! I love Weight Watchers and it really does work, but I've switched to SparkPeople too because its free. I really like their mobile site too. Its so easy to keep track of what I eat when I'm on the go!

Since February 8th (the day I signed up with WW) I've lost 15 lbs. I'm 5'4". When I started out I weighed 167.4 and now I weigh 152! 22 lbs to go!
    KristyB

Answer by KristyB at 1:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Weight Watchers sucks! I went to them in the past;, they didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. At the time, they were all about less calories in/burn more calories and low fat/high carb food. That was NOT what I was looking for because I had gone that route with the help of my doctor and all I did was gain weight (despite never cheating once - though I was hungry all the time - and working out 5 times a week).

After researching for quite a while, I discovered the lo-carb lifestyle was for me ... please don't buy into the one-size-fits-all diet that is promoted in this country (low-fat, less calories in, more calories out). Not only was I able to lose 75 pounds without trying, but my energy went through the roof and all my levels show me to be as healthy as a 25 year old (I'm 46). I don't have to count points or calories, I never get cravings anymore and I actually forget to eat. Food no longer runs my life.
    Anonymous

• I lost roughly 15 pounds on momentum. I am trying to do momentum on my own right now..but if that dont work I am going to give points plus a try. I also did low carb a while, but it gets old quick.
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 8:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I used WW in the past, about 7 years ago, and lost 20 lbs. It was easy to follow and I was able to eat most of what I wanted.
    papayaprincess

Answer by papayaprincess at 10:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Have never done WW.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 11:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2011