If you have only have a C section, do you wish to deliver vaginally in the future?

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 11:33 AM on Mar. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i have done both. one vaginal and two c-sections. i would take a vaginal delivery over cesarean anyday... the recovery is so much easier.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I now I tried with my third one but doctors said I couldnt he said i could of with my second one but the more c sections u have the thinner your uterus gets and the moe dangerous it gets is basicaly what they told me
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 11:35 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I had my son via c-section and I'd really like to have any future babies vaginally. I was one of those moms who felt extremely guilty after having a c-section, and even though the incision itself healed quickly, it took a long time for ME to feel better - I walked hunched over for what felt like ages! I don't want to go through that again.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Part of me wants to, but a bigger part of me is happy with just having another c-section. I feel like I missed out on childbirth, but it is what it is .
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:45 AM on Mar. 22, 2011